Mark has developed a series of Webinars covering family history research in the UK using online and local records. Recorded Webinars are listed below.
From time to time, Mark will host a live webinar on a specific topic of interest. These will be listed here.
3rd November 2020 Update:
Our Webinars are under preparation, and will be listed here as they are available. OnDemand Webinars can be booked from today – you should expect a wait of about 2 – 7 days before any session can be arranged. If you wish to discuss with Mark any details before booking contact him via email or phone.
About Our Webinars
Our Webinars are hosted by ClickMeeting.com, a platform that you can access via the link we send you, from your device using just your internet browser. It does not require any software download on to your device (pc, Mac, or mobile device).
For our OnDemand Webinars you should have access to a web camera, microphone, speakers or headphones on your device.
You should ensure that your internet connection is stable and not used for other purposes during the sessions, or by other members of your household – as this may slow down the audio and video transfer to you.
A Mac or PC is preferable for the OnDemand webinars, although the system works well on iPads. We suggest that taking part in a live session on an iPhone or other smart phone will not give the best experience, as a larger screen may be easier to use and contribute from.
Recorded Webinars can of course be viewed on any platform (PC,Mac or mobile device) of your choice.
The cost of the webinar is given in the list of webinars, some of our introductory webinars are free to download.
On Demand Webinars
Mark also hosts on-demand online webinars for a small group or for personal tuition covering a subject or specific records.
- 45 mins each session
- Time to be mutually agreed
- Cost £29.00 per person / session
To request an individual webinar for yourself or a small group (no more than 5), use the link below to start the registration process which will consist of the following steps:
- Register using the OnDemand Webinar Link
- on the Registration page give your name, email address, and fill in the request boxes to provide details of what you want covered, and send the form.
- You will receive a email from Mark with outline format and suggestions for a date and time.
- Once these are agreed, you will receive a payment request and a confirmed date and time. You should send payment to us, which should be received 24 hours before the day of the webinar, (or by agreement).
- You will then, on the day, receive a confirmation email from our webinar provider, Click Meeting.com with a link to the webinar.
To start the registration for your own individual webinar go to the On Demand Webinar Registration page.